TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- User Data: While interacting with our Website, you may share certain information with us, such as your name, email address, mobile number, your organisation’s name, and title. All such information collectively falls under “user information”
- Demographic Details: Oftentimes, we may collect information from you that is not exclusive but related to selected population characteristics. This falls under demographic details, which include designation, company name and current location
- Technical Data: Upon your visit to our Website, we may also collect information about how you navigate our Website, the device used to access the Website (mobile, laptop, tablet, etc.), the operating system installed in that device, as well as usage statistics, traffic data, IP address and information pertaining to the parts of the Website you access. We use various types of cookies. With the help of cookies, we acquire data related to your use of our site and the resources accessed by you. The cookies that we use are listed below:
- Some of the cookies we use are necessary to enable you to move around the Website and use its features
- We also use functional cookies to record information about the choices you have made and to allow us to tailor the site to our users, for example, to remember your language or region. This information is usually anonymised and is not used for any other purpose
- We or our service providers also use analytic services to help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our users have, and to improve how this Website works. In addition, we use performance cookies to track how many individual users access this Website and how often. This information is used for statistical purposes only and it is not our intention to use such information to personally identify any user
- External Web Services:We sometimes use external web services on this Website to display content within the web pages of this Website, for example, to display images or show videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of this embedded content
- Indirect Information: When you use third-party services on the Website, it requires us to gather such information as is considered necessary for that purpose. We may also collect your information when you access our Website through third-party plugins. This data falls under the indirect information category. When you access our Website, we collect your demographic details and behavioural and indirect information. However, we gather user information only from you and only with your prior consent. In case you provide us with user information related to third parties, it must be done after obtaining consent from the parties involved. Further, we understand you have adequate rights, approvals, and licenses to share such data with us
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To improve the functionality of the Website to enhance user experience
- To analyse data, build algorithms, create databases for rating systems, recommendations engines, etc. so that our content shows up on relevant searches
- To conduct research for internal purposes
- To perform audits and quality assessment procedures
- To observe our resource usage and troubleshoot in relation to the Website
- We also use personal information for, but not limited to, record keeping, sharing knowledge updates and recent developments at SRGR Law Offices, inviting you for relevant seminars/webinars, and to seek your valuable feedback on your engagement with us.
OUR INFORMATION DISCLOSURE POLICY
If legally required, we may share your information pursuant to an order from a governmental entity or to:
- Comply with legal requirements and processes
- Safeguard our rights or properties
- Deter a crime or protect national security
- Safeguard the personal safety of users or the public
We may also share your information with agents, contractors or third-party service providers that handle or will handle your information, on our behalf, including but not limited to those who offer us administrative and other services.
MAKING CHANGES TO INFORMATION
Users can correct, alter, update, and review their personal information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you can request us to delete your personal information, unless it is required of us to retain certain information for legal purposes.
In case you delete or modify your information in a manner that is not verifiable by us, we will be unable to share the access to our platform with you. Furthermore, the deletion or modification will be regarded as your decision to discontinue access to our platform.
Additionally, SRGR Law Offices holds the right to verify and authenticate any user’s identity and personal information to ensure efficient service delivery.
All requests mentioned above may be denied or limited by us in case it breaches another person’s rights and/or is in deviance with the applicable law.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguard your privacy. Security parameters adopted by us include:
- We monitor and review our information collection, storage and processing practices, to prevent unauthorised access to systems
- Only our employees, agents and service providers can access the personal information as they process it for us. They are required to strictly abide by contractual confidentiality obligations. Their relationship with us may be terminated, in case they fail to abide by the obligations
However, we cannot be held responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that lie beyond our reasonable control. These events include but are not limited to acts of the government, computer hacking and breach of security and encryption.
INFORMATION RETENTION POLICY
Your personal information shall remain with us for at least 180 days or until the time:
- Communication sent to you is unanswered and emails bounce back
- We feel there is no need for retaining your information for any reason, including the applicable law
We take no liability for any actions of third parties in relation to your personal information, which you may have shared with such third parties.